Good morning everyone and welcome back to my regular posting schedule of Tuesday and Friday at 11 AM eastern time! It feels so weird not to say welcome back to Blogmas day __ and I’m sure many of you feel the same way. Today, I decided to keep today’s post still revolving around the New Years and holiday cheers because we all need it after the year we’ve had. On Friday, I’ll be reviewing an awesome product and sharing my skincare routine. 🙂
First and foremost before I get into todays post, I wanted to say Merry Christmas to you guys and I hope you all had such an amazing day..full of laughter, happy tears, great food, family and company to surround you all on this day. Though this year is different, I hope you guys got creative while of course still remained socially distant. Hopefully Christmas 2021 will be a lot better for everyone.
For Christmas, we woke up extra early and opened tons of presents with our kids and family and just seeing the happiness in their faces was absolutely priceless. We took a little road trip and spent the weekend relaxing which was well needed after this crazy holiday rush.
Now we look forward to New Years. What are some traditions you have for the New Years or even before we ring in the New Year? I’ll list some of our traditions.
- We usually try to take down our Christmas decorations a week or so before New Years. As much as I love the cheery decor, I love when my home is all put together and organized. Haha. It’s like a reset for the New Year.
- On New Years eve we like to make sure to spend time with family and reminisce on the year, share some of resolutions for the New Year.
- We also like to watch the Ball drop in Manhattan through the television of course. I love how fun it is and the vibes are amazing to end the New Year with.
- Of course, we have to get one last family selfie for 2020. 🙂
- When New Year is rung in we love cheering, making tons of noise and of course lots of hugs and kisses.
These are some of our family traditions for Old Years and New Years. What are some traditions you guys have? I’d love to know so maybe I can start a new tradition with my family. 🙂
If you enjoyed this post, feel free to like, comment, and share this post to anyone that will enjoy or find my post useful.
Also, make sure to follow my blog for new posts every Tuesday and Friday at 11AM eastern time of course.
Follow me on Socials:
Check out my latest posts: