Good morning and welcome to Blogmas Day 19!!! Thank you to all of you who have been checking out my daily Blogmas posts and being patient with me for them to go up! I highly appreciate you guys! 🙂 Today, I decided to copy and paste the 100 Questions for your get to know me Tag by LindsayLovinLife and I’m so excited to do this tag because I think it’ll be awesome! I will however be splitting this tag up into 2 separate posts. So, this one will have the first 50 questions and Blogmas Day 20 will have the other half.
- Are you a morning or night person? I am definitely a morning person. After about 11 pm, my eyes get super heavy and I just can’t lol But in the morning I can literally wake up at 5 am with no issue. 🙂
- Are you afraid of the dark? It depends, if I’m in my house and it’s dark then no! If I’m somewhere that I’m not used to and the lights go off I’d definitely be freaked out.
- Are you an extrovert or introvert? I’m an introvert until I fully get to know you and then when I feel comfortable I’m a full on extrovert!
- Are you double jointed? No, I’m not.
- Are you left or right handed? I’m right handed, but I do certain tasks with my left hand and I can write on a white board with my left. Lol
- Are you more of a tidy person or a messy one? I won’t say I’m fully messy, but I’m not fully tidy either. I’m both!
- Are you on time or always late? I love being on time. My pet peeve is people being late.
- Are you ticklish? Yes…Veryyyy! It sucks!
- Can you curl your tongue? Yes
- Can you ice skate? No, I’ve never been but I have to go one day!
- Can you wiggle your ears? No, haha that would be awesome though.
- Coffee or tea? Both! I love coffee in the morning and tea at night!
- Cookies, cake or donuts? Definitely cookies.
- Did you ever participate in a talent show? No, I haven’t haha
- Did you go to prom? Yes, with my now husband haha.
- Did you like school? I did! I’m definitely a nerd.
- Do you believe in ghosts? I do!
- Do you bite your nails? No!!!! This is another one of my pet peeves.
- Do you consider yourself a good cook? Somewhat of a good cook, but I hate cooking the same thing. Thank God for Pinterset. 🙂
- Do you enjoy dancing? Who doesn’t? 🙂
- Do you enjoy DIY or crafts? Yes!!
- Do you forgive easily? It depends on what the person did, but eventually I forgive. 🙂
- Do you have a nickname? A ton! lol
- Do you have any allergies? No, thank God!
- Do you have any phobias? Spiders, lizards, small spaces! Yikes, just typing this makes my heart race.
- Do you have any piercings or tattoos? I have my ears pierced and my nose. I had a belly button piercing, but ended up taking it out.
- Do you have children? Yes, I do. A girl (5 years), a boy (3 years old), and another boy (7 months).
- Do you have pets? Yes, I have a cute little kitten named Zoey.
- Do you have siblings? Yes
- Do you prefer dogs or cats? Both. Growing up, I had pet dogs and we adopted our first kitten this year named Zoey. I was scared at the beginning and was surprised how low maintenance and sweet they are.
- Do you prefer Mac or PC? Mac
- Do you prefer the beach or the mountains? Beach for sure. Maybe it’s because I live in Florida? 🙂
- Do you prefer to bath or shower? Shower all the way.
- Do you sing in the shower? Who doesn’t? 🙂
- Do you smoke? No, I don’t.
- Do you speak any different languages? No, unfortunately, but I need to learn another language.
- Do you still have your wisdom teeth? Yes and it sucks lol
- Do you still watch cartoons? Of course! 🙂
- Do you/have you played any sports? I used to play Volleyball in High School
- Does your name have a special meaning? Yes, it means “High Born” in arabic
- Have you ever been hospitalized? Other than labor then no.
- Have you ever been on a diet? Yes, when I was in high school. Dumb right? lol Now, my diet consists of getting tons of fruits and veggies and never limiting myself, but making sure to eat in moderation. 🙂 6 small meals a day.
- Have you ever been to a concert? No, unfortunately.
- Have you ever gone camping? No, but it’s definitely in my summer plans! I think it would be soooo fun!
- Have you ever met any celebrities? T.I. in Miami haha. I also met Naomi Campbell when I was working in Sodo! 🙂 The coolest ever.
- Have you ever skipped class? Yes. Lol. whoops
- Have you ever won something? Yes, I won free bottles of wine and champagne on a cruise ship. I won the cutest layered bracelet set. I won a giveaway right here on WordPress. 🙂
- Have you had braces? Yes, I did and didn’t wear my retainers every night, so now I’m looking into purchasing Invisalign. Lol
- How are you feeling right now? I’m feeling a lot less stressed that I have all my Christmas shopping done. The only thing I have to purchase is batteries for a few toys that we purchased for the kiddos.
- How tall are you? I am 5 foot 2 inches.
Make sure to lookout for part 2 to this tag! I’m enjoying this so much so far! 🙂 If you’d like to do this tag, make sure you give LindsayLovinLife credit! 🙂
If you enjoyed this post, make sure to like, comment and share this post to anyone who may enjoy or find it helpful. Don’t forget to also follow my blog for new posts every
Tuesday and Friday Everyday for my Blogmas 2020 series!
Follow me on Socials:
Check out my latest posts: