Hey guys and welcome back to Blogmas day 15! The holidays can be a busy time, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t look good while shopping!
I decided to share today’s look of the day with you guys. If you guys follow me on Facebook and Instagram then you may have already seen this look, but I had a few people ask me to share the details of this look. So here you guys go!
This look gives me all the holiday vibes thanks to the bold red lips!
- Primer: NYX Total control drop
- Foundation: Too Faced Born this way
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola
- Blush: Milani in “Luminoso”
- Highlight: “Clarity” from Rare Beauty eyeshadow palette
- Brows: ABH Brow wiz
- Eyshadow: Clarity from Rare beauty palette
- Liquid liner: ELF Liquid liner
- Mascara: Better than sex by Too Faced
- Any chapstick to prep your lips
- Lipstick: Matte 999 by Dior
That’s how simple it can be. You can also set your makeup with setting spray if you want, but my makeup actually stayed for a pretty long time.
What is your favorite red lipstick?
I hope you guys enjoyed today’s blog post. Don’t forget to like, comment and share this post to anyone that might enjoy it or find it helpful. Also, make sure to follow my blog for new posts every
Tuesday and Friday EVERYDAY for Blogmas!
Follow me on socials:
Check out some of my latest posts: