If you follow me on Instagram then you have probably been patiently waiting to see how you can achieve this makeup look! Anyone who knows me personally knows that I’m all about quick and easy makeup looks for an everyday basis.
Here goes the look and keep reading so you can see how you can rock this look too!
- Primer (Used my fingers): NYX Total Control Drop Primer ($17)
- Foundation(Used a flat top brush): Maybelline Fite Me Foundation Matte and Poreless
- Powder(Used a fluffy brush): Maybelline Matte and Poreless Pressed Powder
- Bronzer(Used an angled flat top brush): Benefit Hoola
- Blush(Used a small fluffy brush): “Babe” from ABH Blush Trio in “Cocktail Party”
- Highlight(Used a small fluffy brush): “Ethereal” and “Glam” from the Tarteist Pro Palette by Tarte
- Setting Spray: NYX Bare with me Multitasking spray
Eyes and Brows:
- Lid Shadow (Used flat eyeshadow brush): “Glam” from the Tarteist Pro Palette
- Crease Shadow (Used fluffy crease brush): “Whimsy” from the Tarteist Pro Palette
- Brows(Used an angled liner brush and blended with a spooly): “Smoked” from the Tarteist Pro Palette
- Mascara: Loreal Lash Paradise in “Blackest Black”
I hope you guys love this look just as much as I do! It’s the perfect Fall, everyday look and takes less than 10 minutes to achieve once you have the routine down packed!
Make sure to like, comment and share this post if you found it helpful! Also, don’t forget to follow this blog for new blog posts every
Tuesday and Friday EVERYDAY for Blogmas.
Follow me on Socials: