Hey you! Welcome to my blog “theoneandonlyaleeya” and I’m so glad to have you here!
Today, I decided to share 10 facts about me. Some that you may have already known and some that might surprise you. Haha. In the comments below, feel free to share a fun fact about yourself as well! I’d love to see the answers that I get on this because it’s so fun to learn about fellow bloggers.
- I was born in Queens, New York and I think that’s why I have a go, go, go feature to me. Haha.
- I prefer Iced coffee over hot coffee any day. I have no idea why, but I think it’s because I burned my tongue way too many times from hot coffee. I do still love hot cocoa because it’s just a vibe.
- I got married at the age of 18 and my husband was 19. I don’t regret it at all. I love that we got married young because I shared some of my best memories with him and I am blessed to share memories with my kids while we’re still young (now 25 and hubby is 26).
- I have 3 kids…a little girl (5) a little boy (2) and another little boy (under 1). Yes, I want more kids. I always loved kids and always wanted to have a big family of my own!
- I’ve been on 3 cruises so far and I LOVE it so much! I love being able to get sneak peeks of new places and able to relax in the middle of an ocean! How cool is that?! Not to mention, the nonstop food that’s on the ship!
- I’ve traveled to Trinidad, Singapore, Malaysia and Dubai and hoping to expand my ventures because it’s so fun trying new food and learning about the different cultures there are aside from America!
- I have a pet cat named Zoey and we adopted her. She was extremely shy at first, but with time she warmed up to our little family so well and she’s not shy at all anymore. She’s also a black cat and I’ve been having nothing but good luck since we got her. #KillTheStereotype
- I had a blog page previously (blossomedbeauty) and connected with so many bloggers, but I decided to delete it completely and start over!
- My favorite sweet treat is brownies and ice cream with hot fudge!!
- My birthday is on August 16 and I’m a Leo. #GoLeos!
I hope you guys enjoyed today’s post! Don’t forget to leave a fun fact about you!
Follow me on Socials: